Thursday, May 6, 2010

British Invasion: Blog #6: Drizinking




Not much to post today. It was another busy day at work. The "chaps" took me to their local pub, The Union, for a very, very long lunch (and 3 pints to boot), which was very fun, and very nice of them. as it worked out, I was also taken to dinner with a couple of the creative directors, Christine and an IHG client tonight at a very cool "Interacive" restaurant tonight where you interacted with the table to order your meal, drinks, etc. You could even change what the ambiance of the table was which was pretty cool.


After dinner me and Gregg and Hugh (the London CDs) went to the Toucan, which was the first place Guiness was poured in London.

I must say, it was definetly the best Guiness I've ever had.


Must apologize, not a lot of picts today, but there are a few new ones to see on FB from the dinner tonight. Hope to get some last minute sight seeing in tomorrow night.

Cheers!

(yeah I said it!!)

No comments: