Saturday, May 1, 2010

British Invasion: Blog #1

Greetings from London! So my plane landed around 12:30 GMT (7:30 EST) this afternoon and I quickly made my way to the Hotel Indigo near Paddington Station. So after a quick refreshing, I went out an grabbed a bite to eat and then, me being me, took a 2.5 mile walk (one way) to Forbidden Planet – the largest frakin comic book store I've ever seen. 2 floors of comics, toys and books. To say it was awesome would be an understatement.


I also saw some double decker buses with Iron Man 2 posters on them, the first thing I noticed: the movie started yesterday here NOT next week like it does at home.

Anyway, that's it for now. Gonna rest a little before heading to the pub across the street for dinner. Hope to hit the National Gallery and some touristy locations tomorrow.

J

No comments: